Forum upgrade in progress! ×

3 things to know if you are upgrading to iPhone 15

Social Media

Im upgrading from 13 pro max to 15 pro, im over walking around with a brick in my pocket......who frigging cares about everything else? im just in it for the camera, and of course the titanium frame, and im truly over the hype, some of these dedicated YouTubers with millions of followers do a great job keeping humans addicted to the next new phone, the 15 hasn't been realised to the public yet and I see a tuber already talking about the 16 features......like what could he possibly know?

6 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

the 15 hasn't been realised to the public yet and I see a tuber already talking about the 16 features......like what could he possibly know?

You really don’t understand that there are quite a number of people who get the iPhone before it’s on general release! They are on NDAs until it is actually released so they commonly get at least a 7 day advance 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

You really don’t understand that there are quite a number of people who get the iPhone before it’s on general release! They are on NDAs until it is actually released so they commonly get at least a 7 day advance 

What is there to matter about?