Recommedation for Portable stove brand / model

bluebanana

looking to buy a Portable stove similar to attached  photo 

are there any brands i should not buy , or any brand that are trusted for safety , quality ?

is it ok to buy them online ?or shld i go to the shops instead 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Edited by bluebanana

Last weekend my bottle of gas for my kitchen stove ran empty.  I couldn't get a new bottle for the stove until Monday so I used my AIKO portable gas stove over the weekend.

I bought the AIKO portable gas stove somewhere in Bangkok about 18-19 years ago.  It could have been at a local hardware store, a Thai "everything" storefront store, a Tesco Lotus (Lotus's), or Big C.  At the time it was so I could make tea smoked chicken breasts on my balcony so I didn't fill my apartment with smoke.  Now it is mainly used as my backup for what happened last weekend.

My AIKO looks identical to the otto in your image and I wouldn't be surprised if they were from the same supplier and identical, with the only difference being the name painted on them.

I see both brands are available on Lazada.  You can probably also find one or both at Lotus's or Big C stores, at neighborhood hardware stores, or in one of the "everything" stores.    Get one with a case for storage and transport.  Cans of gas for these stoves can be bought many places, Lazada, Tesco's, Big C, DIY, and most "everything" stores.

6 hours ago, bluebanana said:

looking to buy a Portable stove similar to attached  photo 

are there any brands i should not buy , or any brand that are trusted for safety , quality ?

is it ok to buy them online ?or shld i go to the shops instead 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Big C have. 

• Confused 1