Decent Bkk English Speaking Dentist?

mittheimp

i dont know if all of your criteria can be met but BNH has a very good dentist. it is a woman and she is meant to be fabulous. you could book online there but not sure of the cost. certainly cheaper than the west.

I recently found a place called Oral & Dental Center on the 3rd floor of Amarin Plaze (the old Sogo) on Ploenchit. Cheaper than BNH but seems as good. Certainly have modern equipment.

Dental Hospital on Sukhumvit Soi 49 (before Samitivej) seems to be one of the most recommended here. (Perform a search)

I've used a few different dentists in Bangkok (Silom Dental, Thantakit, and others) and I think Dental Hospital is the best. All of their doctors speak very good English. One that I know of speaks it perfectly (as she was trained in the US)

Good luck!

I second the dental hospital. its not cheap by thai standards - but heck its your mouth! I've been a patient for six years. They did make one small mistake a few years back and I had to pay to have it corrected (b1.200) - but they identified it and delt with it.

they did a great job replacing my amalgam fillings and the 20% peroxide whitening (sp) has also satisfied me.

Very responsive, prompt by email and can set appts by email as well.

Edited by theseveredhead

http://www.siamfamilydental.com/

This meets all your criteria. I have personally visited within the past few years and the female dentist spoke excellent english having trained in Australia. Even more impressive was that my reason for going there was due to my suspicions about another BKK dentist who recommended 4 fillings when I visited. Thus, being not ordinarily one who respawns from ye last shower, I sought a second opinion; and the dentist at SFD said that that was untrue as I needed none at all. So I left with a considerably smaller dental bill than I might have had if I wasn't a natural born sceptic.