Samui taxis suck. Is there a way to book transfer from Chaweng to the pier online as I book the ferry ticket?

altayvan

1 hour ago, altayvan said:

All is in the title. I am in Chaweng I found a cheap ticket to Surat Thani and I already paid 600 baht to drive a small trip to see a friend who let me down because he forgot to tell me where he was. If I can find a ticket on a trusted website for a pick up at an agency or a hotel near me that would be great.

P. S. I have tried grab no 100-150baht price range  rides there either

100-150 baht range would be a song thaew; not even with a taxi driving on the meter you can get from Chaweng to Nathon Pier for that price. Grap is you best choice for a fair price for a ride.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, altayvan said:

All is in the title. I am in Chaweng I found a cheap ticket to Surat Thani and I already paid 600 baht to drive a small trip to see a friend who let me down because he forgot to tell me where he was. If I can find a ticket on a trusted website for a pick up at an agency or a hotel near me that would be great.

P. S. I have tried grab no 100-150baht price range  rides there either

100-150 .....    you gotta be joking buddy,  no chance in hell of that.  300up ....

• Thumbs Up 2