Looking For A Apartment To Rent In Pattaya

moon27

I think you will be far better served to just come here, find a hotel/GH short term and look about. 2-3 months is not worth all your hassles of looking, deposits...

When I say look about, you can have a look at all sorts of hotels and guesthouses.

Good: it is low season and I have never seen it this slow. Wait till October SHEESH! So, you have your pick.

BAD: There is so much construction that you dont want to take anything sight unseen or without inspecting the area for: rubbish, dogs, karaoke and esp construction.

• 2 weeks later...
From August 1st one of my studios in View Talay 1B will be available.

For more details and photos go to: Studioapartments in Pattaya/Jomtien

Special price for low season 10.000,- THB! (ADSL included). Electric/Water extra.

Regards

Michael (089 400 6503)

Hi, I'm looking for a place to stay in Pattaya and Michael's special offer for 10,000 baht would be just what I am after except none of his rooms are available for more than 2-3 weeks during the tiem I would like to stay and at the weekly rate that would cost nearly as much.

Anway, just to elaborate this is what I am after: -

1) Preferably no more than 10,000 baht for 1 month and deposit less than 10,000 baht

2) Central-ish so I can use the baht bus, but not as far out as Jomtien, and not next to a construction site or disco etc. Sea/nice view would be a bonus.

3) The tricky part is, which is why I could really do with your assistance is I really need ADSL already installed and ready to go when I arrive with my desktop (-wireless not required). Doesn't have to be particularly fast, just anything quicker than dialup and generally reliable. Don't mind waiting a few seconds for a page to load, but hate sitting there wondering if the page is ever going to load... :o

4) Looking to move in on the 23rd August, but could be a week sooner so not sure how far in advance I will be able to book.

Nearly 2 years ago, I lived in Pattaya for 6 months and if like last time, all the good still easily outweighs "the bad" then I will be looking to move to Pattaya for much longer in early 2008.

Your suggestions would be much appreciated...cheers, Jay