Thailand V's Australia

Deserted

Hello all. Do you need to book tickets in advance for Mondays clash between Thailand & Australia? I'm planning on turning up at the stadium about an hour before the game and paying then. Is that possible does anyone know?

Thanks

Hello all. Do you need to book tickets in advance for Mondays clash between Thailand & Australia? I'm planning on turning up at the stadium about an hour before the game and paying then. Is that possible does anyone know?

Thanks

In the Bangkok post it said that tickets would be available on the day at the stadium. So I assume that there are plenty of tickets left.

Anyone have any idea what sort of attendence they are expecting? Am heading down there myself tomorrow.

Edited by mrtoad

Thanks

sawadee cap mate ,

me and my aussie pal are going to watch the game at the stadium. He went to pick the tickets up on friday from central lad prao , 400 baht for the good seats.

I reckon you should be o-k if you turn up about an hour before the kick off ( kick off 7:30 ) and if it rains the stadium will be half empty anyway :D .

If you really want you could check out thaiticketmaster.com to book a ticket beforehand , the tickets when booking cost 400 baht or 700 baht but at the stadium its only 100 or 200 baht.

Should be a good game , only a win will do for the ozzies were as the thais only need a draw to go through.

I'm not to fussed who goes through really , I'm only going so I can give Harry Kewell some abuse :D:D and also that bluenose Cahill :o:D .