Espn/true Negotations

gennisis

Whats the betting that having paid xxx baht for the exclusive Thia rights to the EPL they are expecting to deduct a similar sum from whatever they have been paying ESPN in the past.

Having the EPL exclusive rights isnt going to raise them much of an increased revenue...simply the "pride" in having done it themselves. You still get the same number of matches as in the past with their "Gold" plan its just the extra games on "Platinum" and this alone isnt going to get them much of a subscription revenue increase...and if no ESPN/Star a possible loss of subscribers is on the cards

It would make a lot more sense if True had a separate "Sports" package...Astro in Malaysia have just this which includes ESPN,Star and their own programme. If you want this...OK you pay extra for it above the general run of standard programmes.

In Thialand this could be done and if they priced it right,could bring them in the extra subscriptions and revenue they obviously need........and...probably not of great interest to them....stop the moaning on Thaivisa !!!.

Whats the betting that having paid xxx baht for the exclusive Thia rights to the EPL they are expecting to deduct a similar sum from whatever they have been paying ESPN in the past.

Having the EPL exclusive rights isnt going to raise them much of an increased revenue...simply the "pride" in having done it themselves. You still get the same number of matches as in the past with their "Gold" plan its just the extra games on "Platinum" and this alone isnt going to get them much of a subscription revenue increase...and if no ESPN/Star a possible loss of subscribers is on the cards

It would make a lot more sense if True had a separate "Sports" package...Astro in Malaysia have just this which includes ESPN,Star and their own programme. If you want this...OK you pay extra for it above the general run of standard programmes.

In Thialand this could be done and if they priced it right,could bring them in the extra subscriptions and revenue they obviously need........and...probably not of great interest to them....stop the moaning on Thaivisa !!!.

i hear all the half time stats are going to be only in thai .sometimes the chats are better than the game itself :o

Not wishing to be rude, by what is it about this subject that makes so many people start new threads when there is already one currently running in the same forum on the same page.

This must be the 3rd or 4th time this has happened in connection with the UBC- ESPN - Premiership debate. :D

Before you start a new thread, can't you at least just cast a quick glance down the page and see if there's not already one started? I could understand it if it had slipped to the second page - but it hasn't. :o

And the mods don't seem to have any interest in combining these threads despite constant requests. :D

Ah well - TITV (This is Thai Visa) :D

start new threads when there is already one currently running in the same forum on the same page.

You mean this one Mobi?

This must be the 3rd or 4th time this has happened in connection with the UBC- ESPN - Premiership debate. :o

Hey Mobi, a keen interest in football all of a sudden. You'll be dragged full time in to the Football/Soccer aggro soon :D

I have not seen this before, I have a feeling it might catch on :D

Good Luck

Moss

start new threads when there is already one currently running in the same forum on the same page.

You mean this one Mobi?

This must be the 3rd or 4th time this has happened in connection with the UBC- ESPN - Premiership debate. :o

Hey Mobi, a keen interest in football all of a sudden. You'll be dragged full time in to the Football/Soccer aggro soon :D

Yeah, well things seem to be a bit boring these days - a bit too nansy pansy....

Nothing like a bit of Footie aggro to liven it up a little :D

I have not seen this before, I have a feeling it might catch on :D

It might indeed.

TITV!!!

Good Luck

Moss

Not wishing to be rude, by what is it about this subject that makes so many people start new threads when there is already one currently running in the same forum on the same page.

This must be the 3rd or 4th time this has happened in connection with the UBC- ESPN - Premiership debate. :D

Before you start a new thread, can't you at least just cast a quick glance down the page and see if there's not already one started? I could understand it if it had slipped to the second page - but it hasn't. :o

And the mods don't seem to have any interest in combining these threads despite constant requests. :D

Well,Im sorry I spoke.!!

The reason I started a separate thread was because I was going in a different direction to that earlier posted.I get annoyed when I find a particular topic going astray from that first posted...ie a complaint to the moderators,repeated a number of times...and ignored by the moderators!!! or some inane remark picked up and expanded,with nothing to do with the topic subject.....rather like the way this one has gone!

Before you start a new thread, can't you at least just cast a quick glance down the page and see if there's not already one started? I could understand it if it had slipped to the second page - but it hasn't. :D

Well,Im sorry I spoke.!!

The reason I started a separate thread was because I was going in a different direction to that earlier posted.I get annoyed when I find a particular topic going astray from that first posted...ie a complaint to the moderators,repeated a number of times...and ignored by the moderators!!! or some inane remark picked up and expanded,with nothing to do with the topic subject.....rather like the way this one has gone!

well said :o

Before you start a new thread, can't you at least just cast a quick glance down the page and see if there's not already one started? I could understand it if it had slipped to the second page - but it hasn't. :D

Ah well - TITV (This is Thai Visa) :bah:

Well,Im sorry I spoke.!!

If you think a thread has gone off track, the simple solution is to bring it back on track with a succinct post. This is the normal way it is done; it is in the nature of internet forums that threads will digress, only to be brought to back to the subject by new posts.

If everyone started a new thread every time they thought a subject had gone off track, we would have multiple threads on almost every topic. :o

But hey - be my guest, gennisis - open as many threads as you like if it makes you feel better :o

And your supporter, Mr.lazeeboy, can start duplicate multiple threads :D

Such fun :bah: