Second Hand Dealers in Pattaya

Coota

I am trying to sell a near new CPAP machine in Surin with no luck. I am spending the school holidays in Pattaya and was wondering if there are any Cash Converters type shops around town. If so, where.

It is advertised on the usual places like Baht Sold and Facebook Marketplace with no luck.

31 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

You may be better off selling on bahtsold however because pawnbrokers won't give you much.

You could get about 40k for that I imagine minimum 

Been on Baht Sold for about a month and no takers. Paid 53,000 baht and been used about 8 times. I just don't like it.

12 minutes ago, Coota said:

Been on Baht Sold for about a month and no takers. Paid 53,000 baht and been used about 8 times. I just don't like it.

I'm surprised considering all the farang who need one in Pattaya.

May be better lowering your price to 25k considering a pawnbrokers may offer you 10

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I'm surprised considering all the farang who need one in Pattaya.

May be better lowering your price to 25k considering a pawnbrokers may offer you 10

Yes, I expect to drop the advertised price as per normal, all offers considered.

20 hours ago, Oink said:

What make and model is it?

ResMed AirSense 10 Auto set. Only used about 8 times, bought from Aliz Sleepcare new early August. Comes with 2 pillow masks.

Edited by Coota

Seek out the obese and unhealthy in their usual haunts. Adjust your marketing mix (product, price, place, promotion) until the unit sells.  Perhaps the idea of buying a used CPAP machine is about as appealing as buying a used toothbrush. 

If you know any expats with alcoholic farang  wives it could be paydirt.  Nothing snores like a "wine aunt" or drunken housewife.  

Edited by Bobthegimp
  • Love It 1

On 10/11/2023 at 10:39 AM, Coota said:

ResMed AirSense 10 Auto set. Only used about 8 times, bought from Aliz Sleepcare new early August. Comes with 2 pillow masks.

I have sent you a PM