ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, rabas said:

It did not define the population density required human shield war crimes.  

You seem very sensitive about Hamas human shield war crimes. It's like acknowledgment.

Trying to twist logic. Ask yourself how hard would it be to avoid "hiding" among civilians in the most densely populated are of the world.

Just now, Morch said:

So it's the same left-wing junior Spanish minister, and another a deputy PM from Belgium. Cool.

If this was such a hugely accepted position, I think you could manage better than that.

Are they wrong? Does their status under PM, President or KIng render their opinion irrelevant?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Wilful targeting of civilians is not collateral damage. Collateral damage is accidental.

Reread my posts and tell me which one I didn't support with links to a claim of fact.

You decide it's intentional, you do not provide support for this.

On this basis you build your 'argument', such as it is.

8 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Time for me to go full American war criminal here. Noone cares what Belgium thinks, not even the Belgians. Go make chocolate.

Belgium makes the best beer, Switzerland make great chocolate.

Americans are not that good at wars really, are they?

Good at supplying the weapons as that's what their economy is based on.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Yep. In the most popualted 25 km2 in the world, human shield accusations are moot.

Are there any circumstances in whci you would accept that your government committed war crimes and condemn them?

It is not the most populated.

The accusations are not 'moot', even UN bodes hostile to Israel acknowledge them.

Are there any circumstances in which you will accept people die in wars, all the time?

• Like 1

Just now, Morch said:

You decide it's intentional, you do not provide support for this.

On this basis you build your 'argument', such as it is.

When it';s absolutely impossible to avoid massive civilian casualties, it is disingenuous to claim it was not deliberate.

• Confused 1

Just now, Morch said:

It is not the most populated.

The accusations are not 'moot', even UN bodes hostile to Israel acknowledge them.

Are there any circumstances in which you will accept people die in wars, all the time?

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/israel-palestine-war-hamas-gaza-one-of-the-most-densely-populated-places-on-earth-scarred-by-war-4461971

You'r eon record for accepting targeting of civilians as acceptable.

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

East Jerusalem, West Bank and Gaza are all OPT (Occupied Palestinian Territories) as per international laws.

The concept of self-defense can be allowed (in some cases) against occupying forces.

The concept of self-defense from an occupying force in occupied territories against the non combatant occupied population is impossible.

Even if one was to accept your nonsense at face value it wouldn't apply - Israel is not defending itself from non-combatants.

Non-combatants die, as happens in each and every war.

That's not even a lame deflection.

25 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I think Belgium, with other countries, want to go further to cut ties through EU diplomacy with potential war criminals of Israel.

Twitter from governments is OK as per forum rules. Check out the IDF twitter links posted lately...double standards...once again...LOL

I think that what you think (or hope) countries may wish to do is immaterial.

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Trying to twist logic. Ask yourself how hard would it be to avoid "hiding" among civilians in the most densely populated are of the world.

Repetition of a false point is like admission, especially since your link, that did not support it, is gone. 

• Thumbs Up 3

24 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You claimed that Hamas was firing from hospitals and when challenged for evidence you run away like a child.

There was enough footage and links provided toward that earlier in the topic.

It is not reasonable that you'll join late and expect everything to be rehashed.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Time for me to go full American war criminal here. Noone cares what Belgium thinks, not even the Belgians. Go make chocolate.

Israel never made such a bad PR since its creation. As well domestically as internationally.

EU can not carry the double standards between Russia and Israel for the same/similar war crimes. 

Many countries requested temporary/immediate cease fire + hostages exchange + long term peace negotiations.

Even US, Canada, UK and Australia can not backup too long the war crimes from Israel. The latest Iraqi response/attacks on US military bases in Iraq starts to be annoying.

Reunification between Sunni and Shia entities within the Muslim world has never been strong and the Arab nations 'solidarity for the Palestinian cause has never been so extensive. The Arab petrol states are investing in alternative non-oil economies and will be less dependent on the protection of US & UK.

Nobody ever stopped you to go full American war criminal. It's not a new concept. I prefer Swiss chocolate and pastry by the way.

• Love It 1

Just now, Morch said:

There was enough footage and links provided toward that earlier in the topic.

It is not reasonable that you'll join late and expect everything to be rehashed.

Israel says Hamas militants are using hospitals as shields for fighters but hasn’t provided evidence of that, while Palestinians and rights groups accuse Israel of recklessly harming civilians seeking shelter.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-war-gaza-hospitals-be55b16dd18e55be1b8ad395163ca19b

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It doesn't matter. It's not on.

And contrary to popular belief there are fields, orchards, and open areas in the Gaza Strip.

Placing HQ's, bunkers, tunnels, depots, rocket launchers and so on among the civilian population is a calculated move.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Are they wrong? Does their status under PM, President or KIng render their opinion irrelevant?

It's difficult to comment on the content of these EU politicians.

It's more easy to comment on the messengers...to avoid the harsh reality...

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

They are wrong.

Their opinion might be relevant, but these aren't the caliber of 'world leaders'.

If what you claim was so strongly accepted, you could have provided more 'heavy weight' examples.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

When it';s absolutely impossible to avoid massive civilian casualties, it is disingenuous to claim it was not deliberate.

That's your opinion.

If the civilians are called on to evacuate, given enough time and warning to do so, it goes toward making my point.

If the IAF was going after civilians, the death toll would have been way higher.

As it stands, the IAF drops about one bomb per casualty. That's not exactly how one goes about wiping civilians.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Morch said:

Even if one was to accept your nonsense at face value it wouldn't apply - Israel is not defending itself from non-combatants.

Non-combatants die, as happens in each and every war.

That's not even a lame deflection.

Political and legal negationism and revisionism at its best...I hope I won't be there at the moment of disillusionment with crocodile tears...LOL

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Morch said:

It doesn't matter. It's not on.

And contrary to popular belief there are fields, orchards, and open areas in the Gaza Strip.

Placing HQ's, bunkers, tunnels, depots, rocket launchers and so on among the civilian population is a calculated move.

To the extent that Hamas is using human shields they should be condemned but you are using that as a pretext or deflection from a factual war crime.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I did not argue it is not densely populated, but that it is not 'the most'. That's a misleading meme. 

Not sure what your question was - but I'll repeat, there are fields, orchards and open areas in the Gaza Strip.

If Hamas chose to, it could have located facilities in ways that would have reduced the danger to the civilian populace.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Morch said:

I did not argue it is not densely populated, but that it is not 'the most'. That's a misleading meme. 

Not sure what your question was - but I'll repeat, there are fields, orchards and open areas in the Gaza Strip.

If Hamas chose to, it could have located facilities in ways that would have reduced the danger to the civilian populace.

Does the distinction somehow matter? Stop clutching at straws.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

How a bout Macron? Does he count? Refer a thread dedicated to his criticism of Israel

In an exclusive interview with the BBC this evening, French President Emmanuel Macron said Israel must stop killing babies and women in Gaza, but Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu responded that world leaders should be condemning Hamas, not Israel.

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Belgium makes the best beer, Switzerland make great chocolate.

Americans are not that good at wars really, are they?

Good at supplying the weapons as that's what their economy is based on.

Naw we've become pussified. We need to stop playing so nice against teams that don't follow the rules.

We make some great stuff don't we? The IDF takes it and makes it even better. Great partnership.

Bet you your tax dollars go to buy our stuff. Buy American! Support genocide!