What do you think is the biggest threat to humanity/civilization?

jvs

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Are you for real? I was referring to that which the woman carries around for 9 months. I never even mentioned "children" when I was talking about a parasite.

Seems many women no longer think carrying a parasite around for 9 months with morning sickness, stretch marks, saggy boobs and potential death is a good idea.................................................. Your words. What else does a woman carry around for 9 months?

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

Seems many women no longer think carrying a parasite around for 9 months with morning sickness, stretch marks, saggy boobs and potential death is a good idea.................................................. Your words. What else does a woman carry around for 9 months?

Give it a rest.

I gave you the answer already.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Give it a rest.

I gave you the answer already.

Yes, and you can't admit that you were talking about a child when you said parasite. I am for real. Children to me are important, and the main reason I'm still in a country that I don't like, and isn't good for my daughter.

On 10/10/2023 at 3:25 PM, fredwiggy said:

Have kids before you call them names. Our "species" main thing in life on earth is to have families, raise kids respectfully and treat others well. Thinking our species will die off and be replaced with another is against the reason we are here in the first place. I'm guessing you aren't a believer in God by your statement, so everyone is a parasite to you. Not to my thinking.

Lots of single mums in the west have kids to trap guys or get hand outs. The mums are the parasites.