TucKom Pattaya recomendation for Ipad?

Seppius

Friend from the UK just gave me an iPad Air 2, it's not nicked, but from a company no longer around, cracked the pass code, can't get past the email ID, and the person no longer contactable

Tried a couple of shops in Jomtien, but can anyone recommend a shop in Tukcom might crack it?, its not an easy job I think. I tried some online software with no joy

Thanks

1 hour ago, Seppius said:

Friend from the UK just gave me an iPad Air 2, it's not nicked, but from a company no longer around, cracked the pass code, can't get past the email ID, and the person no longer contactable

Tried a couple of shops in Jomtien, but can anyone recommend a shop in Tukcom might crack it?, its not an easy job I think. I tried some online software with no joy

Thanks

Sorry to say but it is probably only useful for spare parts, as it is almost certainly Apple ID locked

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Sorry to say but it is probably only useful for spare parts, as it is almost certainly Apple ID locked

Thank you for the reply, I am certain also you are right, will try it around the shops in Tukcom on the off chance

1 hour ago, Seppius said:

Thank you for the reply, I am certain also you are right, will try it around the shops in Tukcom on the off chance

If it is Apple ID locked there is no commercial way to unlock it, even Apple can’t unlock it and there is no shop that can do it, even major governments can’t break in, that is why you can buy hundreds of AppleID locked motherboards in places like Shenzhen, for a few dollars each. If there were any way to unlock them they would be worth 50 times the price.

• Like 1