Where to find a sugar friendship?

whistersniff

I’ve been talking to a young lady (in her 20s). She’s sweet, works in retail at the mall, and lives with her mom and sister. We talk everyday on Line. She strikes me as more the inexperienced and innocent type. We met by chance and have been talking for a few days quite a bit. I haven’t told her I’m attached and more interested in a gik type woman on the side. Any advice from those who have been in my shoes on how to approach the topic with her if we get to the point of talking about relationships? I don’t want her to think I’m leading her on so earlier would be better. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, whistersniff said:

I haven’t told her I’m attached and more interested in a gik type woman on the side.

Any advice? 

-Assume that she didn't just arrive here from Mars and possibly has a clue as to why you're contacting her.

-Assume that others are enjoying Line chats with her too and move your low ball pitch along already.

Jesus, Christ on a cracker.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2023 at 8:21 AM, whistersniff said:

To clarify about transactional: yes, it will be transactional in that she is receiving money in return for her time. But I'm looking for something more than one hour with a person for sex. I'm surprised (or not) that so many on this board are acting like this is a unicorn situation. It's not uncommon in other parts of the world and given what I've seen in Thailand there are options here as well because there's a population of women looking for financial support and stability.  

Yes, the lady I find won't be 100% committed to me. I stated in my OP I expected that and am just fine with it.

Its all different in Thailand mate, money is high on the agenda with them here, love money and sex is all blurry, dont even think you need to advertise what you want exactly to a woman here, just get out and about and start hitting on what you fancy.

Many Thai women will accept what ever your offering in terms of an emotional relationship even will accept that you are married and have family, as long as you are generous, which will help them "to have nice feeling for you", known a mi noi think that's what there called, hooked up with her fathers buddy who is loaded, she knew everything about him half his age, the car the house and the business followed but she was educated and earned a decent wage to begin with.

Just get on a dating site try tinder, go on a few dates you got your criteria, enjoy the process and it will turn up sooner or later.

there is no place specifically. it turns into prostitution when you goto an oriented place.

it would have to evolve naturally out of regular dating because they would need to want to be there on some level without payment.

Edited by JimTripper