Second hand iPhone device price

Xahui

2 minutes ago, DJ54 said:

Google Apple IPhone 13 refurbished phones. Sometimes  Apple website has inventory and I think with 1 year warranty 

I am actually looking at an iPhone 13 in the Thai apple store. 24900 baht (128gb). I hope not refurbished.

55 minutes ago, DJ54 said:

Google Apple IPhone 13 refurbished phones. Sometimes  Apple website has inventory and I think with 1 year warranty 

The Thai Apple Store has no refurbished section so you can’t buy them in Thailand.

51 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

I am actually looking at an iPhone 13 in the Thai apple store. 24900 baht (128gb). I hope not refurbished.

The price is in Baht, so it is not refurbished.

Singapore has a refurbished Apple store. There are no, iPhones available.

Hongkong has a refurbished Apple store. There are no, iPhones available.

the USA has a refurbished Apple store. There are no, iPhone 13s available.

the U.K. has a refurbished Apple store. There are iPhone 13s available

Edited by sometimewoodworker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/16/2023 at 6:57 AM, Xahui said:

Can anyone tell me how much the price of second hand iphone 13 pro or pro max both variant (128 & 256) in MBK shopping mall?

No but I know someone who bought one in Pattaya for 18000 baht using installments.

3000 baht a month for 6 months.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, twizzian said:

I’ve been looking to replace my iPod touch with an iPhone 12, but they are always ridiculous prices for such an older model

If you want an iPhone to use just as an iPod (I have a couple I use like that a 3GS and a 6S) why are you looking for an iPhone 12? 

2 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

If you want an iPhone to use just as an iPod (I have a couple I use like that a 3GS and a 6S) why are you looking for an iPhone 12? 

It’s because older iPhones such as yours are not supported anymore and updates on my preferred transfer programs also do not support older Apple iPhones/ipods 

5 hours ago, twizzian said:

It’s because older iPhones such as yours are not supported anymore and updates on my preferred transfer programs also do not support older Apple iPhones/ipods 

The iPhone X, 11, and SE (V2) are all supported by Apple iOS 17 so should be supported by all transfer software so choosing a iPhone 12 is unnecessary from a support POV if your only use is as an iPod 

My old phones and iPods are all supported by the transfer SW I use. That Apple isn’t supporting them anymore is irrelevant as they continuing to function happily.

But if you really want a newer model then you have just found out exactly why Apple can charge the prices they do as the phones hold their value unlike Android ones.

Edited by sometimewoodworker
  • Thanks 1

On 10/18/2023 at 3:54 PM, sometimewoodworker said:

The iPhone X, 11, and SE (V2) are all supported by Apple iOS 17 so should be supported by all transfer software so choosing a iPhone 12 is unnecessary from a support POV if your only use is as an iPod 

My old phones and iPods are all supported by the transfer SW I use. That Apple isn’t supporting them anymore is irrelevant as they continuing to function happily.

But if you really want a newer model then you have just found out exactly why Apple can charge the prices they do as the phones hold their value unlike Android ones.

Just for comparative purposes - @ AppleTradin my iPhone13 Pro (256) is worth 14,500 baht. That is the top value offered for this phone in perfect condition.