Growing in a pot outdoors question

NedR69

A small plant growing in a pot outdoors and appears to be in pre-flower stage.

First experience at growing. 

Repotted one week after purchase and just over 1 meter tall now.

Some of the lower leaves have started to turn a faint yellow/green.

What would cause this problem?

Indica/female/Kush

Thanks.

Could contain:

Could contain:

3 minutes ago, khunjake said:

Too much water and/or lack of nutrients. Try to tail back on the watering. Only water when the soil is dry. Are you giving them any nutes? Fertilizer?

Thank you.   I suspected too much water. The plant was recently repotted after two weeks of getting it home and also was fertilized with this product in picture and suggested by the vendor it was purchased from.

Could contain:

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, NedR69 said:

Thank you.   I suspected too much water. The plant was recently repotted after two weeks of getting it home and also was fertilized with this product in picture and suggested by the vendor it was purchased from.

Could contain:

Dont use too much Guono as well. It can burn your plants. Look at adding some seaweed extract, molasses, worm castings and humic acid if you are sticking with organics. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Nutrient deficiency, too much or too little water, and/or pH can all contribute or cause yellowing in plant leaves.

• Nitrogen deficiency shows up as a general yellowing. Older, inner leaves turn yellow first. As it progresses, yellowing moves outward, eventually reaching young leaves, too.
  • Potassium deficiency shows itself when leaf edges turn bright yellow, but the inner leaf stays green. Older leaves show symptoms first, and leaf edges soon turn brown.
  • Magnesium deficiency starts as yellow patches between leaf veins on older leaves. Veins stay green as yellow moves from the leaf center out. Leaf edges turn yellow last.
  • Iron deficiency also shows as yellowing between leaf veins, but it hits young leaves on plant tops and branch tips first.
  • Sulfur deficiency starts with the newest leaves, turning them yellow throughout.
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have never seen much improvement when adding CalMag. You need to watch the watering, use good clean organics (unless you like smoking <deleted>e weed). Everyone has their own thing going. There is no definitive solution. You learn by growing and failing and then success comes if you are persistent.

I appreciate the suggestions, and will give the plant more time before I water and will also give it more food.

For the nutrients, could someone post a pic of a readily available product to use, or a lil more detail.

Such as molasses, or epsom salt…how much, and how to apply?  

Thanks again.