Srettha Proposes Visa-Free Entry For Both Thais And Chinese

webfact

8 hours ago, Alixqay said:

I don't understand why Thailand don't give 90 day Visa exception to European countries?  We use a lot of money in Thailand, and don't understand why it is so expensive and problematic to stay 60 days? 

Because the organs of the Thai govt work at cross purposes. Some want you waiting at immigration hours to pay for 30 days extensions and absurd TM30 processes that accomplish nothing worthwhile 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Alixqay said:

I don't understand why Thailand don't give 90 day Visa exception to European countries?  We use a lot of money in Thailand, and don't understand why it is so expensive and problematic to stay 60 days? 

Any similar reasoning wrt these European countries giving Thais Visa free access to their countries?

• Confused 1

On 10/21/2023 at 11:00 AM, Alixqay said:

It was spoken about 6 weeks ago but never mentioned again.  I suppose they'll see how high season goes first and whether they need to do it or not.  

On 10/21/2023 at 11:00 AM, Alixqay said:

It isn't. You can enter visa free for 30 days then seek a 30 day extension for 1900 Baht at any immigration office.

• Confused 1