Leaving Bangkok and entering next day.. issue?

Hi all,

Can anyone offer me some advice. I entered Thailand yesterday (Monday) and my trip was supposed to last about 15 days. When I entered immigration officer asked me how long I’d be here this time and where I would be going next. I said and stamped in with exempt for 30 days.

I have to fly home Friday just to sort out my dog but then will fly back in the next morning for about 7 days. 

So I entered Thailand in beginning of August for 5 days. And I was also here in April for about 10 days. 

I generally just visit the in laws and as it’s just a short flight from home it’s easy. I’m wondering if they will deny me entry though as I’ve left and come straight back.

Thank you 

So you were in Thailand

10 days in April

5 days in August

5 days in October (leaving Friday). 

You want to return on Friday (same day) - I don't see an issue - you have not overstayed and are not staying here for excessive durations. 

If entering visa exempt ensure you have 20,000 baht cash and an onward ticket (within 30 days) - just incase you are questioned. 

If questioned be honest, you are here for a holiday but had to deal with something quickly at home. 

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

So you were in Thailand

10 days in April

5 days in August

5 days in October (leaving Friday). 

You want to return on Friday (same day) - I don't see an issue - you have not overstayed and are not staying here for excessive durations. 

If entering visa exempt ensure you have 20,000 baht cash and an onward ticket (within 30 days) - just incase you are questioned. 

If questioned be honest, you are here for a holiday but had to deal with something quickly at home. 

4 hours ago, BritTim said:

At worst, you will be questioned but then let in. It is clear that you are not using visa exemptions to facilitate long stay tourism or illegal working.

Thank you both. Really appreciate you taking the time to reply