E visa vs visa exempt

hello,

I just stumbled upon this new E visa option on the internet and I was wondering whats the feedback from people in this forum? is the site working properly? can you get 60 days? I have an Israeli passport and I understood I could enter Thailand for 30 days with Visa exempt and then extend for another 30 days in immigration. which out of the 2 options do you think will be better?

Thank you!

With the e-visa system, you can apply for a single entry tourist visa. Using that visa, you are given a 60-day (59 night) permission to stay in Thailand which can be extended by a further 30 days at the local immigration office.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

I understand Israel is not part of the Thailand e-visa network, same as Australia also being excluded,.not sure why.

You can check e-visa eligibility here

https://www.thaievisa.go.th/

Thank you,

I checked my eligibility on this site (Israeli passport in Europe at the moment) and it said i can apply. where did you read it's not possible for Israeli passport?

12 minutes ago, webber4 said:

Thank you,

I checked my eligibility on this site (Israeli passport in Europe at the moment) and it said i can apply. where did you read it's not possible for Israeli passport?

I tried Israel passport in Israel and it said not allowed. That's why I posted the eligibility link as you didn't say where you were in your opening post (you can apply from any e-visa accepted country if you can prove residence there)

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

I tried Israel passport in Israel and it said not allowed. That's why I posted the eligibility link as you didn't say where you were in your post

I understand, so I guess it matters where you're located for eligibility. i might give it a shot and see how it goes. thanks.