Any recommendations on a good 65 to 85 4k TV?

TheLaughingMan

I just bought a Toshiba 65Z670MP Smart TV from PowerBuy last week for 29,990 baht and am really impressed with the picture quality. Link.

4K Dolby Vision movies are awesome to watch, and full HD (1080p) movies also seem to be upscaled.

65" was big enough for me, although I did see a 75" model there too.

It also comes with a 3 year warranty.

I'd highly recommend Toshiba.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I've had a HISENSE E7G 70" 4k HDR TV (B18,000 on Lazada) for two years now.  I've run a number of 4K demo videos and can find no fault with it.  Perhaps if side by side with a B60,000++ OLED TV I'd be aware of differences but what I see seems pretty good to me.  No problems or issues so far. The only negative is if you would have a number of viewers sitting at off center angles as the picture does degrade at when the viewer is significantly off center.   It has built-in Android TV along with Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video and Google.  I use a mini PC as a video source and a condo antenna feed for local TV channels.  The support legs require about a 60" long cabinet surface.

The Hisense 6500 series is almost identical.

BTW, If I were buying again, I'd go with a 65" rather than 70".  No real noticeable difference in viewing experience and just a little less huge, also a few thousand Baht cheaper.

Edited by dddave
  • Like 2