Recommended suppliers online

Good afternoon.

I've made three purchases online this year so far, always around 50 to 100g.

The first was the traditional brick and cost only 400bt. Although it was dark, flaky and dry, it had a really good effect. Sadly, the contact I had hasn't replied to messages so he may have moved on.

The second, smelt and looked great, yet has little effect at all. 

The third is much the same. Smells terrific, soft and good texture but little effect and they claim it has high THC.

I get loads of great looking adverts on FB, but I have no idea if they're any good or as poor as my previous 2 efforts.

I like to order around 50g per time. Can anyone recommend a trusted source please?

Many thanks

it would help to know (vaguely) where you are able to travel to buy. Ive been advised to not buy online. photos of big buds can look great but its often krappy product. what I am interested in, though is can you have a clone delivered, using a Thai delivery service. I understand clones are available for sale in the Chiang Mai/Rai areas .

1 hour ago, paddypower said:

it would help to know (vaguely) where you are able to travel to buy. Ive been advised to not buy online. photos of big buds can look great but its often krappy product. what I am interested in, though is can you have a clone delivered, using a Thai delivery service. I understand clones are available for sale in the Chiang Mai/Rai areas .

Yep, my online experience isn't good.

I'm nowhere near the northern region unfortunately.

I've actually discovered that many of the adverts that pop up are the same company changing their profiles.

Hopefully a few reputable suppliers will prevail.

Cheers

5 hours ago, NextG said:

https://www.bangyabongzing.com/cannabis

If you spent 400 baht on 50 grams, I guess you aren’t looking to spend 5,000 baht on 50 grams. 
The link above is in your price range. 

judging by his questionable ability to do his sums, I'd guess he just might have some great product. 🙂

Ive found clones, locally. they were just hidden behind the drapes, in my suppliers shop. Something that still amazes me - he has an official government certificate that he is is registered to sell something (in Thai)  posted on his entrance.Only in Thailand. 555

25 minutes ago, paddypower said:

judging by his questionable ability to do his sums, I'd guess he just might have some great product. 🙂

To what do you refer? The ‘seller with the questionable ability to do his sums’ has had their post removed. 
The link that I have posted has a few recommendations here already. You can buy direct from website, via Shopee, via LINE. 
Of course the THC figures are completely made up, but it should as good or better than the brick weed the OP purchased earlier, according to the reviews on this board. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, NextG said:

https://www.bangyabongzing.com/cannabis

If you spent 400 baht on 50 grams, I guess you aren’t looking to spend 5,000 baht on 50 grams. 
The link above is in your price range. 

Looking at his offerings from top to bottom:

Compressed Green Crack; large

Compressed Green Crack; small

Squirrel Tail (ST1) buds; large pack

Squirrel Tail (ST1) buds; small packs

Tanaosri (WA1) Crushed

’Premium’ brick weed; small packs

’Premium’ brick weed; large packs

ST1 up to 7% THC in conjunction with an equal amount of CBD. 
WA1 up to 10% THC

I recommend that the OP tries 10 to 20 gram packs of each to sample which suits him best. All four with a minimum order of each would be 60 grams, within his usual order amount. Costing around 700 baht plus postage. Shopee is probably easiest, though slightly more expensive ; via COD if offered. Instructions of how to order on his website. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, NextG said:

Looking at his offerings from top to bottom:

Compressed Green Crack; large

Compressed Green Crack; small

Squirrel Tail (ST1) buds; large pack

Squirrel Tail (ST1) buds; small packs

Tanaosri (WA1) Crushed

’Premium’ brick weed; small packs

’Premium’ brick weed; large packs

ST1 up to 7% THC in conjunction with an equal amount of CBD. 
WA1 up to 10% THC

I recommend that the OP tries 10 to 20 gram packs of each to sample which suits him best. All four with a minimum order of each would be 60 grams, within his usual order amount. Costing around 700 baht plus postage. Shopee is probably easiest, though slightly more expensive ; via COD if offered. Instructions of how to order on his website. 

speaking of Shopee/Lazada, can you buy a classic (glass) bong online?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, NextG said:

To what do you refer? The ‘seller with the questionable ability to do his sums’ has had their post removed. 
The link that I have posted has a few recommendations here already. You can buy direct from website, via Shopee, via LINE. 
Of course the THC figures are completely made up, but it should as good or better than the brick weed the OP purchased earlier, according to the reviews on this board. 

you misunderstood my attempt at humor -  or I must have been obtuse.  I was assuming the seller uses so much weed that he cannot calculate a multiple of his per unit selling price.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, paddypower said:

you misunderstood my attempt at humor -  or I must have been obtuse.  I was assuming the seller uses so much weed that he cannot calculate a multiple of his per unit selling price.

The problem is that no one else would know that you were not referring to the seller who is in the post that you quoted. The seller with the ‘problem’ who posted the 5000 baht ‘deal’ has had their post removed. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1