Beware of this streaming provider

Dario

For the last 15 months I have been a subscriber of Motion TV, a provider of streaming IPTV. I became a subscriber on the recommendation of one of our fellow members here.

I am a tennis afficionado. So, last year I was on the lookout for a service which included the famous Tennis Channel. MT offered just that for $15 a month. On 28/10/22 they charged me $150 for a 1-year subscription. They had my credit card details, so they felt free to push a 1-year subscription on me.

As I knew that Motion Tv would push for a renewal of this subscription this month, I looked closer at my subscription and noticed that I was given a 1-year 6 connections subscription. I don't need 6 connections, as we have only 2 TVs in our home. I found out that they do offer a 1-year 2 connections subscription for $120. I opened a support ticket on OCT 10 with the request to change my subscription to 2 connections. As by OCT 18 the support ticket had not been answered, I opened a 2nd ticket with the same request. Also that one was never answered or followed up.

So, yesterday was the due day to pay. This situation turned in my head last night and at around 02:00 I called my credit card company to cancel the card Motion TV has on their file. Luckily they still had not attempted to charge me, but it is obvious that they would have charged me later the same day.

I wrote this message to inform my fellow members not to use this service because of no customer support at all.

• Confused 1