Baht Bus Jomtien: reaching Soi 19 and further?

henrik2000

Hello, how far south does the Baht Bus travel on Jomtien’s Beach Road – either always or with luck? My destinations would be Drifters Beach Café and Glass House on Soi Na Jomtien 8 and Soi Na Jomtien 10.

Roughly 7 km south of Jomtien soi 1 is

• Jomtien soi 19 (just after Just Burgers)
  • further south after that is Soi Na Jomtien 2 (just before Pupen Seafood).
  • Then the beach road turns inland a bit to Na Jomtien 6.
  • And south of that are venues I might like to reach: Drifters Beach Café and Glass House on Soi Na Jomtien 8 and Soi Na Jomtien 10.

Could I reach those place with songthaeaow? Could I go back north towards "downtown Jomtien" from there at say 10 or 12 pm by Baht Bus? I don't mind a bit of walk (or is that most disagreable there?).

How far south does the Baht Bus travel reliably? Is there a chance they kick me out maybe near Jomtien soi 15 if I am the only customer going south? (I won't fight.) I believe to remember it’s no problem reaching Jomtien soi 12. Can I pay a modest fee to go more (not a full private trip for 100s of Baht)?

Fully aware that I could use Bolt or Grab taxis as well.

Thanks!

Edited by henrik2000
  • Like 1

Sattahip songthiews, blue/white colour, pass up and down Sukhumwit regularly through Na Jomtien and Bangsaray. I think they start in Naklua, so you can pick one up anywhere South of that. Get off before the Shell station opposite the new Ambassador flyover, it's a long walk to Drifters, etc. You could get a motocy taxi near Ambassador.

• Like 2