Israel strikes on Palestinian refugee camp spark anger

Social Media

Ever wonder where all this 'hatred' from some posters towards Israel comes from?

Ever think why do they think that way when it is obviously not rational or logical?

Then read the headlines - such as this today from the Guardian (left wing progressive rag):

Netanyahu rejected ceasefire-for-hostages deal in Gaza, sources say

Now any rational and logical person would immediately think - what/who are those 'sources'.

Any rational and logical person would then look into this obvious 'click bait' and discover it is 'allegedly' about an 'alleged' offer made to Netanyahu 'allegedly' during the fist few days of the conflict.

Any rational and logical person would then realise this is left wing progressive scumbag click baiting.

Meanwhile - woke progressives read just the headline - they dont 'think' anything, they just react emotionally -

Netenyahu wants to kill all babies in Gaza !!     Israel are murderers!! 

Multiply that reality by 100,000 and throw it daily at the young impressionable over-educated idiots in Colleges and Universities, and now you can understand how these people will march on the streets in support of a proven murderous terrorist organisation. 

From the Holocaust to the Idiotcaust - unbelievable - all those men and women died for nothing.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

THE biggest Hamas apologist on this forum - You mate.

Unbelievable how you always say just enough to not actually criticise Hamas - while expousing smooth thoughts of hatred regarding Israel.

I have seen many smooth talking ******** in life - they always in the end get cut to pieces (often by themselves). 

This is confusing, as I've been called a rabid Zionist on the other topic.

15 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Perhaps you need to take one side or the other (consistently) rather than sitting omnipotently on that fence.

Perhaps I'm not overly impressed by your pretending to be the arbiter of sides, or interpreter of posts.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Morch said:

Perhaps I'm not overly impressed by your pretending to be the arbiter of sides, or interpreter of posts.

Now why would you think that I care one iota about whether you are impressed or not.

My 'side' is clear - I am on Israel's side and Hamas are murdering terrorists.

What 'side' are you on Morch?  You are more Hamas apologist than Israel apologist - but which side do you support. 

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Or rather comprehend that some posters can make judgements based on individual incidents

You remind me of what Paul Keating (Australian PM in 90s) said after being criticised by a political opponent in Parliament.

"Mr Speaker, all I can say in response, is that it was like being slapped with warm lettuce." 

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

You remind me of what Paul Keating (Australian PM in 90s) said after being criticised by a political opponent in Parliament.

"Mr Speaker, all I can say in response, is that it was like being slapped with warm lettuce." 

Like I care what you think about me with your utter lame off topic deflection

• Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Now why would you think that I care one iota about whether you are impressed or not.

My 'side' is clear - I am on Israel's side and Hamas are murdering terrorists.

What 'side' are you on Morch?  You are more Hamas apologist than Israel apologist - but which side do you support. 

I don't know that being an 'apologist' is a requirement, that's something you think.

As for 'sides', may I suggest reading my posts without your 'grumpy' glasses on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

I don't know that being an 'apologist' is a requirement, that's something you think.

As for 'sides', may I suggest reading my posts without your 'grumpy' glasses on.

That is my read of your posts - mainly a Hamas apologist - not 100% but mainly.

Come on then - just say it - what is your position?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

That is my read of your posts - mainly a Hamas apologist - not 100% but mainly.

Come on then - just say it - what is your position?

My position is that you have anger and reading comprehension issues.

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

My position is that you have anger and reading comprehension issues.

My position is that you have an omnipotent impartiality towards what is happening in Gaza and are not taking any side.

That is your right of course, but why dont you just come out and say it. 

Makes me wonder why you are posting so many comments on both the threads about the Israel Hamas war in Gaza.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

My position is that you have an omnipotent impartiality towards what is happening in Gaza and are not taking any side.

Makes me wonder why you are posting so many comments on both the threads about the Israel Hamas war in Gaza.

Considering there's over 60 different topics on the Hamas/Israel war and you totted up just two then its no surprise you have no clue on which side this poster is

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Wonder away....who cares. You're amusing.

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

Wonder away....who cares. You're amusing.

Hamas sympathiser and apologist gets annoyed when asked to clarify his/her position - continues to deflect.

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Considering there's over 60 different topics on the Hamas/Israel war and you totted up just two then its no surprise you have no clue on which side this poster is

And then her/his girlfriend also joins in and defends his/her honour.

This is great and I would love to continue - but my wife is out of the shower and is ready for dinner.

It is Friday boys/girls - make sure you get out and about away from your PCs/Phones - have some fun meeting new and interesting people.

Just now, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Hamas sympathiser and apologist gets annoyed when asked to clarify his/her position - continues to deflect.

And then her/his girlfriend also joins in and defends his/her honour.

This is great and I would love to continue - but my wife is out of the shower and is ready for dinner.

It is Friday boys/girls - make sure you get out and about away from your PCs/Phones - have some fun meeting new and interesting people.

Of course you can always resort to trolling when you lose a debate

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Nope.

People see the ongoing land theft.

People see the apartheid regime.

People see the indiscriminate killing of civilians.

People see the genocide.

The “hatred” is perfectly logical.

I do wonder about those who support land theft, apartheid, war crimes and genocide though.

Nope.

It is entirely rational and logical to despise inhumanity.

All people see from you is a Hamas terrorists' supporter. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Nope.

People see the ongoing land theft.

People see the apartheid regime.

People see the indiscriminate killing of civilians.

People see the genocide.

The “hatred” is perfectly logical.

I do wonder about those who support land theft, apartheid, war crimes and genocide though.

Nope.

It is entirely rational and logical to despise inhumanity.

Coming from a Hamas cheerleader, that's pretty disingenuous, if expected.

Apparently, for you, Palestinians are justified doing just about anything.

• Like 1