CT125 Winter tour

chrissables

We rode out in that area today, Doi Thon and a couple reservoirs then to Lamphun, bike is a little big for much off roading…

IMG_1582.jpeg

IMG_1581.jpeg

Edited by novacova
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, novacova said:

We rode out in that area today, Doi Thon and a couple reservoirs then to Lamphun, bike is a little big for much off roading…

IMG_1582.jpeg

IMG_1581.jpeg

CT125 is great for this style riding, slow in the mountains though

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Do you take requests of things to do on your exploring?

Since you are in the Chiang Mai area could you try and see how well the Expat Privileges works to enter one of the national parks for free that are on this offer?  Maybe Doi Suthep-Pui National Park since it is in the area.

https://expatprivileges.com/deal/8323

I want to try and visit some of the parks on offer but don't want to make a long ride to find out it is not really free. Note you only have 24 hours to enter the park after the request or at least that is what I saw when I requested one park.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, biervoormij said:

Do you take requests of things to do on your exploring?

Since you are in the Chiang Mai area could you try and see how well the Expat Privileges works to enter one of the national parks for free that are on this offer?  Maybe Doi Suthep-Pui National Park since it is in the area.

https://expatprivileges.com/deal/8323

I want to try and visit some of the parks on offer but don't want to make a long ride to find out it is not really free. Note you only have 24 hours to enter the park after the request or at least that is what I saw when I requested one park.

I'm leaving this morning. 

Riding up Doi Suthep and Doi Pui is free anyway, worth it for the views. If you want off road riding continue past Doi Pui viewpoint and keep going for a few hours

• Thanks 1

Chris your post are the next best thing to being there and riding with you. Thanks again so very much you covered a lot of territory. Well done you intrepid explorer. Have a safe trip home.  I wish you all the best for 2024.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Randell said:

Chris your post are the next best thing to being there and riding with you. Thanks again so very much you covered a lot of territory. Well done you intrepid explorer. Have a safe trip home.  I wish you all the best for 2024.

Thanks Randell, i am slowly making my way home so still more exploring to be done on the way :)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1