Suggsetions For Improvement

soihok

I see that there is a fair amount of negative reports from people who have used the airport. I travelled through it recently and apart from the unfinished look of it I thought it was quite good.

As I had a child along,I was a little dismayed to find no childs play area while waiting for the plane ,,as most parents would welcome the use of this facilty before their child has to sit down on a plane for hours,I think that all would benefit from this including passengers without kids .

Changi in Singapore has a play area .......great for the little girl to get her climbing out of the way ,rather than climbing someones back rest.

Cheers

Fix the broken walk-ways, so that all those out-of-use gates can be brought back into use, again.

Complete the 'new LCC budget-terminal', or even make a start on it, this was announced twice last summer (by the AAT & Thaksin) as being already-underway. If it actually had been, then it might now be almost ready to open, and all the mis-placed flights at DMK could be switched back to where they belong. And the budget-airlines might offer lower-priced tickets, based on the genuinely lower costs, of a no-frills terminal-building.

Add the low-cost food-court on Level-1, to the maps of the terminal building, so that more passengers have the option of avoiding the high-priced chain-restaurants for rich/stupid farangs.