Bicycle rental in Pattaya?

tremsy

20 hours ago, tremsy said:

Good place but unfortunately didnt have any rentals available today.

Looks like the high season has arrived already. Unfortunately, Cadence was the only rental place I could find. 

Numchai has traditionally been practicing two tier pricing. They hide it by giving Thais and some long-term farang customers a 20 % discount. I was one of the farangs considered Thai enough to get the discount until one day (about 15 years ago) I wasn't deemed worthy of it anymore. Haven't been back since. Would love to hear whether they are still doing it.

12 minutes ago, thecyclist said:

Looks like the high season has arrived already. Unfortunately, Cadence was the only rental place I could find. 

Numchai has traditionally been practicing two tier pricing. They hide it by giving Thais and some long-term farang customers a 20 % discount. I was one of the farangs considered Thai enough to get the discount until one day (about 15 years ago) I wasn't deemed worthy of it anymore. Haven't been back since. Would love to hear whether they are still doing it.

Their prices are higher for sure so although I occasionally check how much they charge I always go elsewhere as it's cheaper

• Like 1