Locked Topic - indicate in title?

lopburi3

It is very frustrating to read a topic in hope of providing relevant post only to find at end that the topic is locked.  Seems new software does notify at end of each page but could it not be a title change (font or something) to help avoid having to read want can not be answered?  In the past locked was a small fraction but these days even posters are requesting lock so happens much more often.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

In the past locked was a small fraction but these days even posters are requesting lock so happens much more often.

It is a good point, but I believe it only applies to the "View New Posts" page.

Looking at sub-forum indexes (indices?) I can see pinned locked topics are noted with a symbol, but not on the "View New Posts" page.

Previous version of the software did indicate this so maybe Admin can change a setting somewhere to make this happen.

@blackcab?

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Indeed it is the view new posts that I use and catches me out often - if that also had forum post in indicated would help (pub we know not serious).

Agree! I'll email to the developers. or @blackcab This ought to be an easy thing to fix. 🙏🏼

• Like 1