The adventures of Bob (part 2)

bob smith

6 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Hey Dan, you know you have an option. You can just move along. Bob is great! I had my doubts from start, but it´s really funny to hear a positive guy that likes to have fun. Seems like the perfect opposite to you. Unfortunately.

Nope I'd rather call his bs out for what it is.  Hes not a positive guy he's just a blow hard trying to impress someone to feel important. If you like read trash bs go for.  You can take your own advice and move on from my posts if you don't like what I write 

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Actually you come off as a sounding a little bit envious, or maybe just very bitter. What does it matter if it´s true or not. What he is doing in my opinion is to have fun and entertain. If the Rolex is there or not, is not important. Why take it soo serious. Lighten up a bit Dan. I wish you a great day as well.

Nope not envious, bitter or jealous in any way. Just calling out a bs poster nothing more or less. Thats what happens on open forums, people post and others reply 

8 minutes ago, bob smith said:

You’re so negative, Dan.

lighten up a bit, you might get hit by a bus tomorrow! 

Calling you out as posting bs stories just to get attention isnt being negative its call truth. Sorry if it hurts your feelings but you post bs to get attention so you get the associated comments on an open forum. 

4 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Nope not envious, bitter or jealous in any way. Just calling out a bs poster nothing more or less. Thats what happens on open forums, people post and others reply 

Gosh Dan.

ive met some negative folk in my time but you are definitely up there..

what’s wrong with you? Anything I can help you with? 

I wish you all the best regardless. It’s not nice to see someone so low in himself. 

Edited by bob smith
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bob smith said:

Gosh Dan.

ive met some negative folk in my time but you are definitely up there..

what’s wrong with you? Anything I can help you with? 

I wish you all the best regardless, Dan. It’s not nice to see someone so low in himself. 

Your looking in a mirror bob and trying to deflect your inadequate behavior to others. Your the one with some mental issues that need to be looked at.  I'm doing great and enjoying a real life, not a made up bs one trying to feel important.  So sad for you Bob

Just now, nikmar said:

Is Bob nominated for POTY - Id vote for him. Keep up the good work mate, you bring sunshine into a dull forum, mostly populated by dullard holier than thou types!!

Thanks mate. I’m happy to keep sharing my shenanigan with the asean now crew as long as I am able!

I just hope that one day Dan O will see the wood for the trees. I won’t bank on it though..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan O said:

Your looking in a mirror bob and trying to deflect your inadequate behavior to others. Your the one with some mental issues that need to be looked at.  I'm doing great and enjoying a real life, not a made up bs one trying to feel important.  So sad for you Bob

I give up.

i tried my best.

15 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Someone is having a bad day.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I feel for you, Dan.

I hope you get the help that you need.

I'm not the one that needs help bob you are. They are plenty of options for help for you but its up to you to get it.  Deflecting your issues on others doesn't work. 

1 minute ago, Dan O said:

I'm not the one that needs help bob you are. They are plenty of options for help for you but its up to you to get it.  Deflecting your issues on others doesn't work. 

Copying my replies also doesn’t work. Are you so void of original material that you need to copy my comebacks?

I guess you are..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

Copying my replies also doesn’t work. Are you so void of original material that you need to copy my comebacks?

I guess you are..

Thats the best you can do Bob?

Your alcoholism has gotten the best of you Bob.  They have treatment centers here for that.  

• Sad 1