Wise Account - Receiving Standing Order from my UK HSBC account

Is it possible to set up a Standing Order from my UK HSBC account to my Wise account ? Also where would i be able to find my Wise account number and sort code ? I have spent time looking on my Wise account with no success.

Thanks for any help with these issues. 

To get your account details, start by adding cash (GBP) to your account and select the option "transfer money from your bank account" then "Pay on desktop" "Make a manual payment instead".  (You don't need to complete adding cash if you don't want to.)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hotandsticky said:

Yes, no problem with the standing order from HSBC..

Two clicks to find your sort code and account number:-

Manage.....and then Account details

Home

Card

Recipients

Manage

Earn £75

Manage

•  

Account details

View and share your account details to get paid.

Thanks. When i do as you say it says ''Get GBP account details''. I want my Wise account details and sort code so i can set up my standing order with HSBC.

17 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Thanks. When i do as you say it says ''Get GBP account details''. I want my Wise account details and sort code so i can set up my standing order with HSBC.

Sounds like you're in the right place.  It'll give you Wise account details for a GBP account on your profile. If it's the first time creating one it'll probably ask for a sample deposit and identity check.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, treetops said:

Sounds like you're in the right place.  It'll give you Wise account details for a GBP account on your profile. If it's the first time creating one it'll probably ask for a sample deposit and identity check.

Thanks, but will it give me my Wise account number and Wise sort code which i will need to set up my Standing Order with HSBC ?

18 hours ago, treetops said:

Yes, if you are where I think you are.  This is what I see using the app.

wise01.png.9b533964311e43b768acb9f8a2c21043.png

Thanks. Would carrying out the above procedure not be opening a new account ? I already have a Wise account and just require the account number and sort code to enable me to set up a standing order from my HSBC account to my Wise account.

Apologies for my lack of understanding.

In the past week, I've just activated a Wise account set-up many months ago by making a small deposit and giving verification in the form of passport photo and selfie, all on laptop,

Before doing that, account details weren't visible. After completion of deposit and verification and giving a short while for Wise checks to be made, I got an e-mail saying all was OK. 

At that point, account details - sort code, number, IBAN etc - were available after logging-in and going to the 'Manage' page.

Edited by MartinL
  • Thanks 1