Need 2 Apartments In Pattaya First Two Weeks September

nathansouthall

hello all,

i lived in Pattaya for 4 years but have been back in UK for similar time now.

Travelling to Pattaya for 2 week holiday first two weeks of september. 3 of us booked flights already, there may be 4 people altogether. Need two apartments close together preferably in central Pattaya. One of them must be at least 2 bedroom. Willing to pay cash up front when we arrive, no problems. Feel free to drop me a reply on here via PM.

Jomtien also considered, but Pattaya preferred.

kop krun mak kap.

Nathan/

Edited by Jai Dee
Email address deleted - please see the Forum Rules

hello all,

i lived in Pattaya for 4 years but have been back in UK for similar time now.

Travelling to Pattaya for 2 week holiday first two weeks of september. 3 of us booked flights already, there may be 4 people altogether. Need two apartments close together preferably in central Pattaya. One of them must be at least 2 bedroom. Willing to pay cash up front when we arrive, no problems. Feel free to drop me a reply on here or email me personally at [email protected]

Jomtien also considered, but Pattaya preferred.

kop krun mak kap.

Nathan/

Hi Nathan.

Couple of points.

First, you really shouldn't post your email address in a post on any public forum. There are "bot" and "spider" programs that troll the internet looking for email addresses which can then be spammed.

Secondly, if you and your mates are only here for a two week stay, wouldn't you be better off in a hotel ? At least then you get the sheets/towels changed everyday and the room cleaned.

Haven't heard of too many apartments that rent for two week periods (though I'm sure there must be some). I'm guessing some of the "serviced" apartments might do that.