Anyone use their phone and mobile web to access this forum?

scubascuba3

IMO one of the biggest missteps of this forum was to do away with the ThaiVisa mobile app. In these days where everyone is mobile it's an incredible step backwards. I used to use it a lot. I wouldn't even bother to access this forum from a browser on my phone.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, JensenZ said:

IMO one of the biggest missteps of this forum was to do away with the ThaiVisa mobile app. In these days where everyone is mobile it's an incredible step backwards. I used to use it a lot. I wouldn't even bother to access this forum from a browser on my phone.

It worked fine before this latest upgrade, now go into notifications, pick a post, read and back key and it goes back to aseannow main page. Just a big backward step

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, frantick said:

Just hold your finger on each notification link and click open in a new tab. Then select to view each at the bottom of the browser (Chrome mobile) 

Works for Brave also which is the goto browser for most people here. The extra step is each time i have to select the browser  where as before it just defaulted to using it

Screenshot_2023-11-28-04-07-20-945_com.brave.browser~2.jpg

10 minutes ago, treetops said:

Anyone noticed any issues with following threads automatically?  My setting appeared to have changed for threads I post in.  Firefox and Windows 10 on a laptop.

Yeah, i reported a few weeks ago no notifications for some followed threads. Support were looking into it, heard nothing