Entry to Thailand on Sealand Passport

18 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

I am wondering if anyone has had any issues entering Thailand obtaining a Thai visa or entering Thailand on a Principality of Sealand Passport?

As a Sealander you should know best: has Thailand officially recognized Sealand as a legitimate nation and do they have a reciprocal diplomatic relationship?

This would answer your question.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

I am wondering if anyone has had any issues entering Thailand obtaining a Thai visa or entering Thailand on a Principality of Sealand Passport?

I also have a UK passport and I can use that one if necessary, but I prefer to travel as a Sealander. 

Thanks in advance. 

Most unlikely as it isn't recognized by Thailand (and almost every country in the world) as a country.

Edited by FritsSikkink

16 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

I also have a UK passport and I can use that one if necessary, but I prefer to travel as a Sealander. 

Thanks in advance. 

Oh. Mr and Mrs and Master Bates, from off the Suffolk coast?

No country recognises it.

I tought about entering the Kingdom of Thailand with a passport of the Principality of Seborga.

Quite an interesting but tiny place, in the very northwest of Italy.

How would the Thai Immigration Officer react when not finding Seborga in his database?

But certainly, I prefer avoiding any trouble here and refrain from executing this strange idea...

1701153706223.jpg

• Like 1