Where women’s sports is being trans-formed !

Social Media

In a world where women’s sports is being trans-formed, The Daily Wire calls foul with the most triggering comedy of the year. A once-great coach is on a hilarious journey back to victory by reuniting his former high school championship basketball team, but this time, he’s challenging them to play like girls.

The Daily Wire

Way it's headed now, woman's (biological) sports will cease to exist.  What's the point if having to compete against a man (biological).  Once the current trained woman throw in the towel, why would any younger ones even consider training & competing against men.

Need to make a 3rd category 'Trans Championship', but will never happen, as no money or profit to made there.  Who would pay for that ?   Same will happen with women's sports.  Biological women will cease to compete, and products will cease to sponsor, and attendance or viewing will drop below profitability.   It's already a bit of a joke.

Just a matter of time.

7 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Way it's headed now, woman's (biological) sports will cease to exist.  What's the point if having to compete against a man (biological).  Once the current trained woman throw in the towel, why would any younger ones even consider training & competing against men.

Need to make a 3rd category 'Trans Championship', but will never happen, as no money or profit to made there.  Who would pay for that ?   Same will happen with women's sports.  Biological women will cease to compete, and products will cease to sponsor, and attendance or viewing will drop below profitability.   It's already a bit of a joke.

Just a matter of time.

Women should compete against men

27 minutes ago, bignok said:

Women should compete against men

I agree with that also ... but that would be equal.

Off topic ... I try to state that when it comes to paying taxes, 1 flat, across the board tax, with no tax deductibles or loopholes.   But nobody I suggest that to likes it, as would mean, I'd have paid much less taxes, and they'd have to actually start paying their share of.

vid is on topic, for true equality in sports, deal with it, or .... 

Edited by KhunLA