Pop up Ads

Raindancer

Just now, ezzra said:

I have an AdGuard and AdLock and i never see even one ad not on my phones or laptops, worth the investment..

Thank you.   I normally don't get any.  Just this morning, these mini windows appeared with videos in them.   

Which adguard/ adlock do you recommend please?

5 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

Thank you.   I normally don't get any.  Just this morning, these mini windows appeared with videos in them.   

Which adguard/ adlock do you recommend please?

Compare between the two and  get either one that offers the best, and if you fork for a bit extra you'll be able to use the app on several equipment such desktops/laptops, mobile phone ect. ect.

3 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Compare between the two and  get either one that offers the best, and if you fork for a bit extra you'll be able to use the app on several equipment such desktops/laptops, mobile phone ect. ect.

Understand.  But do you have a particular app in mind?

6 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

Understand.  But do you have a particular app in mind?

Ublock origin ,is the best and free, I have Adguard on one PC and it slows it down by about 30 % ,

Ublock origin does not.

regards Worgeordie

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Ublock origin ,is the best and free, I have Adguard on one PC and it slows it down by about 30 % ,

Ublock origin does not.

regards Worgeordie

Many thanks.  I have just switched across to Firefox and ublock enabled and added shortcut to .y screen.  So far, no ads.

So...moderator, could you close this thread please.  Unless of course other users are having similar issues.

Thank you all for your replies.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Raindancer said:

So...moderator, could you close this thread please.  Unless of course other users are having similar issues.

I was going to anyway as discussing ad-blockers is against the forum rules.

:mfr_closed1:

• Thanks 2