Good morning -need meds renewed

charleskerins

13 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Esteemed members -i will need two medications renewed shortly   Do I need an RX from a doctor ?

The two medications are  losartan  and Hydrochloroth Iazide 

thank you

You can buy generic brands at any/most pharmacy, don't need a prescription.

Edited by expat_4_life
  • Agree 1

On 12/6/2023 at 11:17 AM, charleskerins said:

Esteemed members -i will need two medications renewed shortly   Do I need an RX from a doctor ?

thank you

I use both of them and get them (without prescription) from BangkokDrugstore.com 

You can purchase online for courier delivery.  I have not found anywhere cheaper after several searches.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 12/6/2023 at 11:17 AM, charleskerins said:

thank you

Barbiturates and opiate-based drugs are the only ones in reality that need an official prescription. Just take your meds in any pharmacy and they will sell you the generic version over the counter.

• Like 1

It's been my experience that Medisafe is a fantastic choice for easily buying medicine at a good price with a straightforward approach. However, I've heard that there may be concerns about the legality of a certain Bangkok drugstore, as it seems to be operating without proper authorization for online sales. In case any issues arise, it might be challenging to find a solution. My suggestion would be to explore alternative options that are authorized and follow the regulations to ensure the safety and legality of your friend's transactions. It's crucial to prioritize health and well-being when considering where to purchase medication.

• Like 1