Harry Potter, New Book On Sale, 590 Baht...

Weho

Siam Paragon, Kinokuniya Books, starting at 6:01 AM, to the first 300 cretins to show up, July 21st, Saturday. No coupon/reservation necessary... open to all.

Regular price is 1,050 baht, they claim, their sale price will be 750 baht, but if you get there EARLY, it's only 590 baht.

Personally, I've never seen any of those movies, nor read any of the books. I prefer reading about dictators and ruthless people.

Siam Paragon, Kinokuniya Books, starting at 6:01 AM, to the first 300 cretins to show up, July 21st, Saturday. No coupon/reservation necessary... open to all.

Regular price is 1,050 baht, they claim, their sale price will be 750 baht, but if you get there EARLY, it's only 590 baht.

Personally, I've never seen any of those movies, nor read any of the books. I prefer reading about dictators and ruthless people.

Is that the reason for your avatar weho?

Cannot wait to see how it all ends. Voldemort is indeed ruthless. Big HP fans in this house. :D

My theory is both HP and Voldemort die... The authors said two characters die in the book, those are the ones that make most sense :o

Wolfie, I think the same. The prophecy said something along the lines of "neither one can live while the other survives". Seems to me they will both die in a battle between good and evil. I do think though, that Neville has something to do with it. However it ends, it is bound to be very dramatic. Ooohhh. I can't wait. :o