Omega seamaster 300 watch clean Polish and service

pod8460

Hi, I wonder if anyone has a recommendation for a Omega seamaster 300 watch clean Polish and service. I know there is a omega service center in Bangkok but I live in Pattaya and prefer local. 

Any Recomendations will be much appreciated. 

Thanks 

We have used this guy in a mall stall near Victory Monument for years - he did a Cartier and Zenith that weren't working and restored them to full condition. He's been doing watches for 40 years and my wife has used him for 30. Expect to pay 4-6 k assuming you don't get Farang taxed. The missus always goes to see him leaving me watching from afar.

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-16 at 13.03.02_64817446.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-12 at 21.02.03_3b98db07.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, pod8460 said:

Hi, I wonder if anyone has a recommendation for a Omega seamaster 300 watch clean Polish and service. I know there is a omega service center in Bangkok but I live in Pattaya and prefer local. 

Any Recomendations will be much appreciated. 

Thanks 

Contact the Bangkok service center and see if they'll accept your watch via EMS (with insurance) and if they will send it back the same way.

On 12/16/2023 at 1:07 PM, beautifulthailand99 said:

he did a Cartier and Zenith that weren't working and restored them to full condition

Is he authorized by Omega to do anything with the watch other maybe install a new battery? I see nothing as such on the business card. Thus likely the very low cost for servicing. 

Just a quick Google:

OMEGA Boutique
King Power Pattaya Complex
8 Moo 9, Sukhumvit Road, Nong Prua, Bang Lamoong, Chonburi
20150 Pattaya
Thailand

T. +66 1631, 038 103 888

Maybe Swatch Terminal 21 Pattaya. 

19 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Is he authorized by Omega to do anything with the watch other maybe install a new battery? I see nothing as such on the business card. Thus likely the very low cost for servicing. 

Just a quick Google:

OMEGA Boutique
King Power Pattaya Complex
8 Moo 9, Sukhumvit Road, Nong Prua, Bang Lamoong, Chonburi
20150 Pattaya
Thailand

T. +66 1631, 038 103 888

Maybe Swatch Terminal 21 Pattaya. 

No he's just a very talented freelancer who can be trusted but you would no doubt lose your service history for resale if you go off piste.

I would suggest staying with a certified service centre.

I used a 'local' guy to fix my 30 year old De Ville.

He did a great service and had it working again, but he could not do the pressure test for making it waterproof.

As I do not wear it often, that is not a problem for me but a Seamaster.........

1 hour ago, Tropicalevo said:

I would suggest staying with a certified service centre.

I used a 'local' guy to fix my 30 year old De Ville.

He did a great service and had it working again, but he could not do the pressure test for making it waterproof.

As I do not wear it often, that is not a problem for me but a Seamaster.........

"a seamaster" I wonder how many seamaster's there made by Omega.

I owns also a Seamaster but, there is no marking that allows you to value the watch, yes only the calibre number, but even that's not saying anything either.