Departure stamp not to the last extension stamp page

I am asking that for a friend of mine that last week has left the country but the immigration officer at the airport has stamped the departure to the last re-entry stamp of last year but he didn't stamp the departure to the last extension stamp page. It's a mistake from the officer or there is nothing to worry about?

• Confused 2

It is normal, had 8 in and outs in the last 2 years and all of mine have been stamped next to last entry stamp.

They could not stamp next to last extension, as had other country stamps/visa there.

Also helps save space in passports, so no there is no issues.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

It is normal, had 8 in and outs in the last 2 years and all of mine have been stamped next to last entry stamp.

They could not stamp next to last extension, as had other country stamps/visa there.

Also helps save space in passports, so no there is no issues.

ok thanks for letting me know, by the way thai immigration looks like not so clever, just my opinion

• Confused 2

30 minutes ago, Jack1988 said:

I am asking that for a friend of mine that last week has left the country but the immigration officer at the airport has stamped the departure to the last re-entry stamp of last year but he didn't stamp the departure to the last extension stamp page. It's a mistake from the officer or there is nothing to worry about?

IO stamps usually on any available space, but probably near to the last page used in the passport---there are no rules on stamping.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Jack1988 said:

ok thanks for letting me know, by the way thai immigration looks like not so clever, just my opinion

Sorry have no idea what you mean by ‘immigration looks like not so clever’ or what relevance it has to your question.?

• Agree 1