Which Isan town/city is best for a bit of hanky panky?

bob smith

A smaller nightlife option is surin (compared to kk). Stay at the bus station hotel there. Walk 5 min to the nightlife area. They have some farang bars and a karoke option right in the same street. Not a bad line up of girls. Theres another big hotel right near that area but cant remember the name actually. Happy hunting old fella. 

Anytime I read a Topic like this....

I just Thank the Lord that I always do my best to keep my mind out of the gutter.

'nough said....

Please NOTE:  As for me, and only true of myself, I imagine, I find Topics like this full of NO Redeeming Value.  Still, if you enjoy this kind of thing....then....I am not one to be overly critical.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bob smith said:

taking a tour round there soon.

which place is best to get down n dirty for a few days.

bob.

They’ve all gone down south hunting for their prey to support their families and bad habits, no need to go northward.

21 minutes ago, advancebooking said:

A smaller nightlife option is surin (compared to kk). Stay at the bus station hotel there. Walk 5 min to the nightlife area. They have some farang bars and a karoke option right in the same street. Not a bad line up of girls. Theres another big hotel right near that area but cant remember the name actually. Happy hunting old fella. 

TongTarin hotel, bit dated but good location,   If can speak a bit of Thai "tawan daeng" has possibilities

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, novacova said:

They’ve all gone down south hunting for their prey to support their families and bad habits, no need to go northward.

No they haven't all gone south at all  there's plenty left   don't be starting rumours

16 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I just Thank the Lord that I always do my best to keep my mind out of the gutter.

'nough said....

Please NOTE:  As for me, and only true of myself, I imagine, I find Topics like this full of NO Redeeming Value.  Still, if you enjoy this kind of thing....then....I am not one to be overly critical.

you are the biggest sh*t poser on AN Gamma.

wind your neck in pal!

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, advancebooking said:

Great night out in Surin,   hence the saying   Bai Surin gin Surah

• Like 1

Bday - "So the purpose of your comment was what exactly ?"

Well sorry Bday and Bob (?), but if you need a Forum to sort that out for you in Thailand you have a serious problem.

I'm not trolling, more despairing at my fellow Man. Poor stuff.

ATB

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, bob smith said:

surely there has to be some action in isan with all those women knocking about?

Hardly any.

I was flamed not so long ago for stating Thailand was, relatively speaking, a prostitution-free country. Well, there you are.

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Do women satisfy any man?

Depends if you bat with your left foot or not Britman.

Going on my own experiences, many woman have been influential in my well being, to the point of me being extremely satisfied.

Only Mick Jagger said "I can't get no":guitar:

4 minutes ago, JackGats said:

I was flamed not so long ago for stating Thailand was, relatively speaking, a prostitution-free country.

I would say that being prostitution free is anything to crow about.

Mostly, being prostitution-free is about uplifting the entire population, economically.

Or, for that matter, paying women BIG BUCKS to not go into the bars as B-girls.

My view is that there is only a small minority of females who would opt to enter into prostitution if some Sugar-Daddy government would pay them well to do something else.

No one in my family is a prostitute.

There must be a reason for this happy state of affairs.

The profession of prostitution never ran in my family, as far back as we have been able to determine, through researching our family tree.

Mostly, people in my family were bankers, teachers, engineers, CEOs of businesses, and the like.

Even the movie Klute was beyond the Ken of anyone in our family.

1 hour ago, TorquayFan said:

Sad thread /post IMHO

Another lost soul whom has stumbled into the wrong post. If you are so offended, just read the subject/title of the post before entering and save yourself you HO's.

Did you know that you will be struck down by lightening if you offer too many?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

'nough said....

Yet here you are, again. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TorquayFan said:

V8. Just what are you on ? GN

A couple of quiet Captain Morgan Sodas and a generous dash of a sense of humour Mr. TorquayFan :biggrin:

Edited by V8M8