Updates For Windows Offline

RKASA

:o You can build an ISO file to burn to CD with all the required updates after digging around MS and finding want you need, or your can have this program built the ISO for you. ctupdate321 sponsored by http://www.heise-security.co.uk/articles/80682 this program can build ISO for windows XP pick your language or several. windows 2000, and server 2003. It will go to MS update site (and this is with permission of MS) and download the up dates for your system and build the ISO for you. then you can burn the ISO to a CD with CDrecorder provided free by MS at thier update site, and then you have an up to the minute archive of all updates which will install themself including restarts as necessary during installs. Just click and go. If you return to the site later it will update your ISO and you can burn a new CD always having all the up date you need off line and they go in alot faster if you don't have download them. This is a big download the first go so find a friend with 512k or better. I did it with 256k and it took 6 hours. Later updates will be easy. A few weeks ago I was getting server resets and could not get downloads done I contected Heise and already they now have resume added to the script so you don't have to start over. Great job.