Bangkok woman’s unexpected fall in lift shaft sparks high-rise rescue

webfact

6 hours ago, RobU said:

Unfortunately the linked story seems to be a Mish mash of 2 different incidents the links being both victims were women and there was a lift involved. It's total gobbledygook 

Yeh you are right, the worst story this week was about an airhostess being arrested and questioned for 6hr for trying to export/ heroin to OZ. It was a Thai student and absolutely nothing to do with an air hostess in any way whatsoever. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Yeh you are right, the worst story this week was about an airhostess being arrested and questioned for 6hr for trying to export/ heroin to OZ. It was a Thai student and absolutely nothing to do with an air hostess in any way whatsoever. 

I honestly think that ASEAN NOW should stop publishing stories from the Thaiger and someone should report the Thaiger to the police for publishing fake news

13 minutes ago, RobU said:

I honestly think that ASEAN NOW should stop publishing stories from the Thaiger and someone should report the Thaiger to the police for publishing fake news

The problem is the so called Translators, not the stories themselves.

32 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

The problem is the so called Translators, not the stories themselves.

I see your point but the Thaiger is an English language publication and should ensure accuracy, prior to publication. That is the job of the editor who approves publication