Psoriasis in Pattaya

Mika78

Good morning.

Anyone can suggest a dermatologist for check my skin? I am affected by psoriasis, i am already under treatment, but i need to talk to a dermatologist here. Thank you

• Like 1

Hi,

I know you didn't ask but I just tried the linked cream yesterday for the first time and already I'm seeing positive changes, I've had skin issues for years, I'm impressed, you may be interested in trying it. Lots of positive reviews on the makers Australian site for both eczema and psoriasis. 

https://sunshinemarket.co.th/product/eczema-psoriasis-cream-with-marshmallow-elderberry-more/  Thai place I got it from. 565 baht. 

https://moogoo.com.au/products/eczema-and-psoriasis-cream

I know a couple of people who suffer from Psoriasis... 

... nothing has been successful for them, creams, tar shampoos etc (even the 'gut bacteria' approach mentioned earlier). 

There are tablets and injections that work (for 3-4 months at a time).

- The tablet option has be be engaged with care as over use can damage the liver.

- The injection option is favourable, however, its expensive (at about 15,000 baht per injection if I remember correctly). 

(unfortunately, I don't know the names of the medication, but can if someone is serious about these options).

Check out Sanotyne, the retail name.  (ingredient loratadine) 10mg, the only thing that addressed itchy skin and random hives for my friend.  She takes one per day and problem is solved.  rwill is right; they attempt to treat symptoms here, not investigate or solve the cause.