I downloaded and registered with Binance TH by Gulf Binance

• 7 months later...

Bitkub has reopened its platform to foreigners, but given its past decision to restrict foreign access in 2021 due to regulatory pressure and system upgrades, I remain uncertain about its long-term reliability. In contrast, UpBit is a larger exchange with strong backing from prominent Thai investors like CP Group, which is one of Thailand’s largest conglomerates, and has partnered with global players like Dunamu, the parent company of UpBit Korea. UpBit has also demonstrated resilience and stability by becoming one of the top five cryptocurrency exchanges globally in terms of trading volume. As the saying goes, “follow the money.” With its strong financial backing and consistent operations, I believe UpBit continues to be a more reliable option for foreign users.

Good luck! 

On 9/28/2024 at 2:55 PM, racket said:

Bitkub has reopened its platform to foreigners, but given its past decision to restrict foreign access in 2021 due to regulatory pressure and system upgrades, I remain uncertain about its long-term reliability. In contrast, UpBit is a larger exchange with strong backing from prominent Thai investors like CP Group, which is one of Thailand’s largest conglomerates, and has partnered with global players like Dunamu, the parent company of UpBit Korea. UpBit has also demonstrated resilience and stability by becoming one of the top five cryptocurrency exchanges globally in terms of trading volume. As the saying goes, “follow the money.” With its strong financial backing and consistent operations, I believe UpBit continues to be a more reliable option for foreign users.

Good luck! 

I agree. Upbit is great. BItkub can have my middle finger.