What is the 'grace period' for the TM47?

What is the latest time that I can present my TM47 in person at Chaengwattana (e.g. if the form says 10th Jan., and my last report was on day X at 9AM)...

(a) 17th Jan. until 9AM, or

(b) 17th Jan. until 4PM?

(Before anyone suggests the online option, it didn't work out for me.)

Neither.

You have seven days "grace" for doing the report (in person), but those seven days include the due date. So the latest you can do the report is end of business on the 16th of January.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Sophon said:

Neither.

You have seven days "grace" for doing the report (in person), but those seven days include the due date. So the latest you can do the report is end of business on the 16th of January.

What if the due date is a Sunday?

36 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

What if the due date is a Sunday?

It's seven calendar days, no matter if some of those days are week-end or holidays. So if your due date is a Sunday, the latest you can do your report is the following Friday (assuming that's not a holiday).

• Confused 1

On 1/12/2024 at 4:38 PM, Sophon said:

It's seven calendar days, no matter if some of those days are week-end or holidays. So if your due date is a Sunday, the latest you can do your report is the following Friday (assuming that's not a holiday).

Don't you mean the previous Friday?

On 1/12/2024 at 3:39 PM, Sophon said:

Neither.

Surely you meant 22nd Jan, which is the 7th day after the due report date, including 17th Jan.

@StayinThailand2much you can submit in person up to 6 days after the due date (7 days including the due date) without incurring a fine.
Monday 22nd Jan is your last opportunity, the time of day is irrelevant.

2 hours ago, Liquorice said:

Surely you meant 22nd Jan, which is the 7th day after the due report date, including 17th Jan.

@StayinThailand2much you can submit in person up to 6 days after the due date (7 days including the due date) without incurring a fine.
Monday 22nd Jan is your last opportunity, the time of day is irrelevant.

Read the OP again, his due date is the 10th of January.

Edit: And by the way, if his due date was the 17th, the 22nd would be the 6th day after the due date including the due date, not the 7th.

Edited by Sophon