Next time you pick up your smartphone - Cray-1 supercomputer (1978) vs i-Phone 13 (2022)

Crossy

4 hours ago, Crossy said:

OK, let's nip the Apple Apple discussion right now, shall we?

Unless you want to talk about Apple-IIe or Lisa of course. 

Come on, be fair now! This thread started out comparing a Cray computer with an Apple iPhone, now we can't talk about Apple?

1 minute ago, JensenZ said:

Come on, be fair now! This thread started out comparing a Cray computer with an Apple iPhone, now we can't talk about Apple?

The problem is when the Apple/Windows/Android/Linux/QNX/Solaris/insert your favourite OS here fanboys get going the slanging starts.

You can talk about Apple all you like just don't compare with whatever "Apple is better ..."

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

Or ANDROID.

My wife has the Samsung 23+ (upgrade from Galaxy Note 20 Ultra) and the new iPhone 15 Pro Max (upgraded from iPhone 13 Pro)... so obviously she has ample experience with both.  She likes both but still prefers the iPhone. I prefer it too if given the choice. For some reason, Andriod users like to bash Apple, but Apple users seldom do the same. They tend to defend their choice rather than bash others.

• Confused 1

On 1/13/2024 at 5:33 AM, flyingtlger said:

Apple FOREVER!

Apple is FOREVER overcontrolling.

JOBS was a Control Freak, as we all know.

Nobody could tell him nothing.

And, he died early as a consequence when he insisted that his fruit diet would cure his cancer.

Finally, too late, he changed his mind due to the reality seeping in, all too quickly....