January 13, 20242 yr Looking for a good water purification system with self replaceable filter and system to let you know when filters need replacing. Phillips was recommended but I believe there’s no service and installation in Hua Hin where I live
January 13, 20242 yr We have a couple on our sinks plus a water softener, they include Reverse Osmosis and so should be good to drink. We never have drank the water. Wife uses water from them to boil potatoes with sometimes, our main use is to decant the water into big containers and use it to fill fish tanks. We had one of the two taken out recently. I haven't found them to be that useful and having the filters changed regularly is a ball ache. I wish we had never bought them. They are very easy to install, and despite being in real Isaan, we had no problems with having them installed or with service. There is nothing wrong with them, I just think in our case, having well water (hard) and a 'Master' brand conditioner, they are superfluous, but of course we didn't know that before we bought them. I tried to see our brand under the sink but it is not visible from where I am looking. The only problem we had is that we have frequent power outages during rainy season and the system doesn't like power outages....it beeps like crazy when the power is turned back on. Good luck
January 13, 20242 yr Buy a kettle, and boil the water. Cheaper, and just as effective. In fact, more so if the supply is chlorinated.
January 13, 20242 yr Not exactly what the OP was requiring, and I also looked at an under the sink water purifier, but there isn't enough room in my small apartment to facilitate installation. So I settled for a little unit which sits next to the sink and connects up to the tap, and from which one can get filtered water or the normal water supply. I have been very happy with it so far and haven't died, and it has removed some of the smell I often got with town water, and another bonus is that it doesn't need any electrical supply, but the filter should be changed about every 10 to 12 months. I bought it from Power Buy and have been very happy with it so far, so here is a link for your perusal if you should wish to do so. https://mazuma.co.th/en/product/toray-water-purifier-sw9-8000e/
January 13, 20242 yr I recently changed my 7 filter (!) system. Just buy a kit from lazada. The replacement filters were about 1500b.
Create an account or sign in to comment