Making Your Own Cannabis Club Mix?

Today I had a bit of shake left over in a few different bags from a few different strains. So I mixed it all together and put it into the dry herb vape. It was far more interesting than what I was expecting. So many different flavors and turpenes coming out of the vape at once. But it also gave me a really nice buzz for a few hours. 

Then I had a thought; why don't I intentionally mix 5 of my favorite strains together? So I made my own party mix. I took about 1/3 of a gram of each of the 5 as an experiment and mixed them together inside a plastic medicine bottle, which gave me 1.5 grams in total of mixed ground up flower. I haven't vaped it yet, but I'm really excited to see what this feels like tomorrow. Maybe it becomes my new favorite?

I wonder if mixing strains together like this a common thing and if people do it often. 👀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I nearly always add 25% bubblegummer (low THC, high taste and smell) to my high THC (low taste and smell) buds.

That's interesting and makes sense why you do it for those buds. I have never had any high THC buds though with low taste and smell. Are these high THC buds very dense, or at least have a lot of resin and/or sticky or are they just dry?

Edited by Hokeus
Fix Typo

Earlier I vaped some of the 5 herb blend I made. Has a total relaxing Indica feel and lots of flavor. The 5 strains were mostly Indica dominant hybrids but some of them are also supposed to be happy and uplifting. 

I really like the vibe of this mix. I can see going on with it for a while. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Hokeus said:

That's interesting and makes sense why you do it for those buds. I have never had any high THC buds though with low taste and smell. Are these high THC buds very dense, or at least have a lot of resin and/or sticky or are they just dry?

Everything I've bought in Thailand seems dense, hard and dry to me. I assumed that's the way commercial cannabis has gone. The stuff I've grown myself is much more soft and sticky, but less THC.

IMG_20231216_114958.jpg

Edited by BritManToo

20 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Everything I've bought in Thailand seems dense, hard and dry to me. I assumed that's the way commercial cannabis has gone. The stuff I've grown myself is much more soft and sticky, but less THC.

IMG_20231216_114958.jpg

Thanks for that info. Most of what I get (that I consider the higher quality, Grade-A stuff) is usually tightly packed buds, not too hard when you squeeze them, and sometimes sticky or has a lot of resin, depending on the strain. That's what I've found usually has the most THC. 

I have gotten some stuff that doesn't have as many terpenes though, the buds are softer and pull apart more easily, and it's generally drier and not sticky. Usually that stuff doesn't seem like it has as much THC when I vape it. It seems more like Grade-B than Grade-A, but it still does the job reasonably well.

I've also had some stuff that looks a bit like Grade-B, with some sugar leaf bits woven in with the buds, but still seems to have strong THC. So you can't always judge by appearance I've realized. 

Just going by the photo you posted that looks a bit like some of the Grade-B stuff I've gotten in the past with the lower THC levels. I can see traces of leaves mixed in and the buds don't look like a dense cluster of little sticky nuggets. As I said though, I've also had some high THC stuff that didn't look as good or smell as strong as some of the Grade-A stuff, so I stopped judging solely by appearance and smell.  👍🏼

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/16/2024 at 7:09 AM, BritManToo said:

IMG_20231216_114958.jpg

That stuff doesn't look too dissimilar to some of the better quality Thai brick weed I've seen recently being sold for 20-30 Baht a gram. I would suspect it's in the 20% (or slightly less) THC range. 

1 hour ago, ABCDBKK said:

That stuff doesn't look too dissimilar to some of the better quality Thai brick weed I've seen recently being sold for 20-30 Baht a gram. I would suspect it's in the 20% (or slightly less) THC range. 

I wouldn’t expect good quality brick to be more than 10%, but I know nothing ☺️

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, NextG said:

I wouldn’t expect good quality brick to be more than 10%, but I know nothing ☺️

i got 11 percent return once before. generally it came in around 8 or 9

• Thumbs Up 1

There is brick weed for sale on PrikPot that comes in 50 gram bricks and it says it's 20% THC, hybrid, sativa dominant, greenhouse grown, etc. They call it Foi Thong, which appears to be a Thai Stick strain. 

4 hours ago, Hokeus said:

There is brick weed for sale on PrikPot that comes in 50 gram bricks and it says it's 20% THC, hybrid, sativa dominant, greenhouse grown, etc. They call it Foi Thong, which appears to be a Thai Stick strain. 

its not 20 percent. 

• Agree 1

This is called, among other things, Weed Salad.

Not something I'd do, a bit like mixing three or more different wines. Can you do it? Sure. Why? Even if you stumbled on the curated blend of the century you can't replicate it.

As long as you enjoy it that is all that matters.

On 1/18/2024 at 1:16 AM, Hokeus said:

Foi Thong Suranaree 1; 8% to 12% at best. 

2 minutes ago, Hokeus said:

Yes, and historically "Thai Stick" brick type weed has never had more than around 6%-8% THC. 

So why did you bother to create a post suggesting it was 20%, when we all knew it is not?

• Haha 2