Leading Thai doctors raise 'long Covid' and vaccine complications - Tim Newton Today - Jan 16

webfact

image.jpeg

Thailand news - Bangkok governor warns about 'red level' air pollution and says they will allow some workers to work from home, Thai cigarettes to get a tax reworking, , snapshot of Thai smoking habits.

Coverage of last night's Phuket Marine Safety Event at Boat Lagoon, partly organised by 5 Star Marine - we go through some of the specific items listed in the new MOU, the Tourism Authority of Thailand start yet ANOTHER campaign to try and convince tourists that Thailand is 'safe'.

13:54 - A joint statement from two leading Thai doctors about the ongoing dangers of Long Covid-19 and possible risks from over-vaccination. They accuse Thai authorities of under-reporting the problems and depriving people of access about such news on social media.

Tim Newton Today is a daily take on Thai and regional news and issues of interest to expats and foreign tourists.

I had 2 jabs of AZ then 'something' told me not to have any more,a friend had 2 Pfizer ,I don't know what the 3rd one was but his health hasn't been good since,another friend has had to have a pace maker fitted and an acquaintance had a booster,felt ill after it,couldn't get  an appointment with the Dr for 3 weeks,heart attack killed him-didn't have any health problems previously.

Governments,scientists and big pharma have a lot to answer for.

• Like 1

Just now, cmjl said:

I had 2 jabs of AZ then 'something' told me not to have any more,a friend had 2 Pfizer ,I don't know what the 3rd one was but his health hasn't been good since,another friend has had to have a pace maker fitted and an acquaintance had a booster,felt ill after it,couldn't get  an appointment with the Dr for 3 weeks,heart attack killed him-didn't have any health problems previously.

Governments,scientists and big pharma have a lot to answer for.

yeah, sure.

• Haha 1

Complete vaccination before contracting SARS-CoV-2 significantly reduced long COVID incidence across different COVID-19 waves, including the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron VOC wave.

The study findings indicate a significantly lower long COVID risk among fully vaccinated individuals as compared to unvaccinated individuals. Additional COVID-19 vaccinations before an individual contracted SARS-CoV-2 increased VE.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20231019/Assessing-COVID-19-vaccine-effectiveness-against-long-COVID.aspx

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

People vaccinated before their first case of COVID-19 are diagnosed with Long COVID almost four times less than unvaccinated people, suggests a large new study published Nov. 22 in the BMJ.

https://time.com/6338434/vaccination-long-covid-risk/

Do you believe all the hype you read,? Mark Twain popularised the saying,"There are 3 kinds of lies: lies,damned lies and statistics".