Former Thai boxer severely beats man trying to rape his daughter

In "my country", you would go to jail for molesting a man, tress passing and try to rape your daughter.

The father kept his cool, as the alleged rapist is still alive. Well done.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Good on pops for giving this guy a good beat down, he certainly deserved it. You don't just show up in a young woman's room uninvited. Glad to hear that he didn't get very far, perhaps he will think twice next time, and pursue only women who are interested in him. Or is that just beyond this mental midgets capacity? 

I wonder if he had taken some drugs that made him do something crazy.

3 hours ago, still kicking said:

I don't condone a rapist, but he never raped her maybe he was just a peeping tom.

I always thought the definition of a Peeping Tom was somebody who looked in a window or spied on someone with a video camera or something like. This guy was actually in the woman's room, on her bed touching her. That's a whole different matter and that's a whole different level of offense. Both are bad, but this is worse. 

Some punishment is justified for peeping on someone, a much higher level of punishment is justified for sneaking into someone's bedroom and fondling them. 

On 1/19/2024 at 3:44 AM, flyingtlger said:

If I was the father, the would be rapist would not be alive.....

And you would be in jail for a few years and then deported, most probably banned from Thailand for life.

What good would that do for your family?

On 1/19/2024 at 1:17 PM, sheldoncollier said:

What is your point exactly? Much more exciting story than a story about a taxi driver returning a wallet.

Where is the evidence that he tried to rape her ?  She said that he was just staring at her, he could have been under the influence  and looking for his "lost" home.

• Confused 1