Why didn't the monks just use magic to move the Two Foreign Women that were sunbathing at a temple?

23 minutes ago, Chris Daley said:

As far as I understand monks can do magic and bend the laws of the universe

You're confusing Buddhism with Islam (the religion with a magic flying donkey), and Christianity (the religion with a dude who walked on water and turned water into wine).

35 minutes ago, Chris Daley said:

As far as I understand monks can do magic and bend the laws of the universe, why did they call the cops and use science to help them?

They could just do a chant and the women will be not visible to people.

Any information on this would be great.

The last "boobbender" was stripped of his powers when he was found bending for selfish reasons.

2 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

Have people on this forum really become this stupid?

No, I don't think so.

But clearly some people are entirely lacking in humour. [Probably Usofans who feel the unaccountable need to add "Sarcasm alert" to their efforts.]

24 minutes ago, TorquayFan said:

Stupid post. Its a basic courtesy to observe local culture when abroad. I'm sure the Ladies meant no harm. Move on . . . .

and observe i will. tonight i shall fancy down walking street and find a fine a*s working lady and partake in some adventure time. then later after the st i will frequent a massage parlor and of course engage in the local culture of happy ending. 

but wait........there's more

then i will finish my night off with a cruise down beach road. find a snaggle tooth and really end the night with a smile. 

tomorrow i will of course go to the temple and make merit. 

2 hours ago, mfd101 said:

No, I don't think so.

But clearly some people are entirely lacking in humour. [Probably Usofans who feel the unaccountable need to add "Sarcasm alert" to their efforts.]

I don't know what a usofan is, nor do.I.understand the rest of your word soup