Gluten free bread in Hua Hin?

rudi46jr

A friend of mine is coming to visit and he’s gluten sensitive. I’ve been looking in several bakeries (pane & focaccia, the baguette), but they don’t seem to have gluten free bread. Anyone know of a place/bakery in Hua Hin where they do have gluten free bread?

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

Gluten free bread is a bit like decaffeinated coffee, alcohol free drinks, or sh..ging with a johnny on.   555

Jeez, talk about your inane posts. Were you bored or something? Do you even know what gluten intolerance means, what it does to someone? Guess not, if you think posting drivel like this is funny. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rudi46jr said:

Jeez, talk about your inane posts. Were you bored or something? Do you even know what gluten intolerance means, what it does to someone? Guess not, if you think posting drivel like this is funny. 

Sorry, no I do not know how gluten intolerance shows. I shall Google it, and be more careful with my 'funny' answers next time. Once again, sorry for any offence. 

9 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Gluten free bread is a bit like decaffeinated coffee, alcohol free drinks, or sh..ging with a johnny on.   555

Yes, actually, you are entirely correct.

When I buy bread flour, I check the gluten content.

The higher the better...

Within reason.

Good for baking

Good for taste

Good for texture

I am not a sensitive person.

(When I was born, we never heard, almost on a daily basis, the phrase gluten free.)

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Agree 2